Archive for October, 2008
I’m still in Terlingua and I’ve got hundreds of pictures to upload, catagorize and write blogs about. I’m gonna wait until I get home to do that. The music bash was awesome and I can’t wait to write about all that happened. It’s been a long 6 years but I’m reconnected and back into the swing of things. More to follow when I get home.
Top Ten Country & Western Songs.
10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. I Ain’t Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With a Few
8. If The Phone Don’t Ring, You’ll Know It’s Me
7. I’ve Missed You, But My Aim’s Improvin’
6. Wouldn’t Take Her To A Dogfight ‘Cause I’m Scared She’d Win
5. I’m So Miserable Without You It’s Like You’re Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She’s Lookin’ Better with Every Beer
And the Number One Country & Western song is…
1. It’s Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day Long
I got this in an email from my mother a little earlier this evening and thought I would share it… I love it. Bill Cosby is always so funny and so right on, all the time. The man is amazing.
I WISH WE HAD A CANDIDATE WITH THIS PLATFORM!!
(1) ‘Press 1 for English’ is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.
(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country’s attitude. NO imports, no exports. We will use the ‘Wal-Mart ‘s policy, ‘If we ain’t got it, you don’t need it.
(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.
(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.
(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn’t put nuttin in, you ain’t gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will be able to touch it.
(6) Welfare – Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.
(7) Professional Athletes –Steroids – The FIRST time you check positive you’re banned for life.
(8) Crime – We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.
(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay of f the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we’ll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it’s a worthy cause.
(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.
(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.
Sorry if I stepped on anyone’s toes
GOD BLESS AMERICA .
You can find the 100 Best Country Western Songs here. You can also find the 100 Best Songs of what ever genre you’re into. You can find the 100 Best Songs of the year you were born. For me it’s the Best 100 Songs of 1953. The year I graduated from High School and went into the Marines, the 100 Best Songs of 1971. Go back in time and check out the songs you used to listen to…. or you could be like me and still listen to the songs you listened to back then. All of these brought to you by nuTsie.com.
I’ve been sick the last 2 or 3 days and have been under the covers most of that time. I did however pick up a few interesting pictures while I was stumbling along… (click image for a larger view)
As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, ‘What are you thinking?’ She doesn’t care what you think.