Archive for country
Top Ten Country & Western Songs.
10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. I Ain’t Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With a Few
8. If The Phone Don’t Ring, You’ll Know It’s Me
7. I’ve Missed You, But My Aim’s Improvin’
6. Wouldn’t Take Her To A Dogfight ‘Cause I’m Scared She’d Win
5. I’m So Miserable Without You It’s Like You’re Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She’s Lookin’ Better with Every Beer
And the Number One Country & Western song is…
1. It’s Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day Long
You can find the 100 Best Country Western Songs here. You can also find the 100 Best Songs of what ever genre you’re into. You can find the 100 Best Songs of the year you were born. For me it’s the Best 100 Songs of 1953. The year I graduated from High School and went into the Marines, the 100 Best Songs of 1971. Go back in time and check out the songs you used to listen to…. or you could be like me and still listen to the songs you listened to back then. All of these brought to you by nuTsie.com.
Labor day weekend is almost over. Summer’s almost over calendar wise. While we are sitting around relaxing one more day before school starts, football begins, college terms start and we settle into the comftorable ride into Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years let us not forget that for some the summer is not over, no time for school and holidays are just like any other. Our military is still stationed abroad and yes even here in the states. These people are still fighting what once was called the “good fight”. Today it seems that kind of thinking is outdated and blurry to some people. Take the time to listen to this song and once the tears dry some may see clearer. Everybody drive safe on your way home from wherever you went for the holiday and rest assured, the odds of you getting blown up by a road side explosion are slim….. Some are still giving…..